Friday, March 12, 2010

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter


As a history lover, I found this book to be quite entertaining.  I don't know what I was expecting when I opened Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, but was very pleased with the fun introduction into the book, as well as all the pages after.  Unlike most Lincoln biographies, this new version tells us what really happened. 

We now know how Honest Abe's mother and sons really died - vampires.  We find out the real reason the civil war was fought - vampires. Grahame-Smith even provides us with photographic evidence throughout the book to back up his claims.

If you love history, and are willing to let your imagination go with the flow, you will enjoy this book as much as I did.  Not only will you find out more about our 16th President's secret life, but you'll learn a little about a few other well-known figures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin