Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stephanie Plum Series: Three to Get Deadly (Book 3)

I really do enjoy these books. The third installment of the Stephanie Plum series, Three to Get Deadly, took me less than a day to read. I started it around 7pm, and finished around midnight. I kept thinking about putting it down, but it was just too entertaining!

This time around, Stephanie is hired to find Uncle Mo and bring him in.  Uncle Mo is an older man who has run an ice cream shop/penny candy store in the burg since 1958.  Everyone loves Uncle Mo.  Uncle Mo can do no wrong.  When the bodies start piling up in what appeared to be an easy, quick case, Stephanie's life is put in danger, and she turns to Morelli for comfort.  Grandma Mazur and Lula are there to provide quite a bit of comic relief, and I laughed when Stephanie tackled a chicken!

Up Next: Four to Score

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin