Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Glory of Green



Lois and Chris are finally getting married!  It's a beautiful spring day in Green, Louisiana, and everyone is so excited to attend the wedding they've been waiting for.  Within minutes of Chris and Lois being pronounced man and wife, a tornado hits, and their world is turned upside down.  In The Glory of Green, Lois struggles with the joys of being a newlywed, the stress of rebuilding, and the sorrow of losing loved ones.

What I liked about this book:  It's short, sweet, to the point, and I couldn't put it down (which is why I like that it is less than 300 pages!).  It's a story about strength, hope, and faith, as are all the books in the Green series.

What I didn't like about this book:  It was too short, and it made me jealous of Lois' life!  Don't tell my husband, but I think I'm in love with a Coach Chris Craig!

This series deserves to be read, and you deserve to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin