Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Last Letter From Your Lover


In the fall of 1960, Jennifer Stirling wakes up in the hospital with no memory of her past.  Until she regains her memory, Jennifer relies on what she is told by her friends and family, and her gut feelings.  More questions are raised when she finds a love letter that was obviously written to her, and was obviously not from her husband.

The Last Letter from your Lover is a love story than spans more than 40 years.  At times, I found the story predictable, and it wasn't till I was almost half-way through that I had a hard time putting the book down.  The author almost lost me when she skipped ahead 40 years, but quickly regained my interest.

All in all, I enjoyed the book.  It was a nice, easy read, but I'll warn you - if you don't pay attention to the dates at the beginning of the chapters, you could get a little confused!

Although it was released in the UK sometime last year, The Last Letter from your Lover releases in the US July 7th.  Perfect timing for a great summer read!

Copy provided by publisher for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin